Paula Sullivan (Speaker)
Senior Vice President
Paula Sullivan leads the national healthcare placement team for Marsh. Paula and her team negotiate medical professional liability coverage on behalf of Marsh’s extensive and diverse healthcare client base. Through the development and implementation of marketing strategies, Marsh addresses each client’s unique risk profile.
For 30 years, Paula has worked in the insurance industry specializing in healthcare. Her tenure brings a wealth of knowledge and draws upon her long term relationships throughout the industry. She began her career as a physician medical professional liability underwriter for MMI Companies. In 1993, she joined the firm as a placement specialist focused on hospitals. Prior to leading the placement team, Paula was a client executive in Marsh’s Chicago office where she was charged with ensuring exceptional client service across the spectrum of product lines. Paula frequently presents on the state of the medical professional liability market.
- Bachelor of Arts, St. Norbert College
- Master of Business Administration, DePaul University
- Member and Program Committee, CHRMS (Chicagoland Healthcare Risk Management Society)
- Member and frequent presenter, ISHRM (Illinois Society of Healthcare Risk Management)
- Licensed Broker in various states