Priya Huskins (Speaker)
Senior Vice President, Management Liability
Priya Cherian Huskins is a recognized expert, frequent speaker and guest lecturer on D&O liability risk and mitigation. In addition to consulting on D&O insurance, Huskins counsels clients on corporate governance matters, including ways to reduce their exposure to shareholder lawsuits and regulatory investigations. She serves as a board member for Woodruff Sawyer as well as for three public companies. She also serves on the advisory board of the Stanford Rock Center for Corporate Governance.
Huskins’ influence and expertise in the industry have earned her several awards and accolades. She has a long list of publications, is a frequent guest speaker, and is the author and editor of the D&O Notebook blog.
Priya earned her undergraduate degree with high honors from Harvard University. She was awarded her juris doctorate with honors from the Law School at the University of Chicago.
- “Hot 100 2021,” Insurance Business America (2021)
- “Elite Women 2020,” Insurance Business America (2020)
- “Directors to Watch”, Directors and Boards (2018)
- “Agent of the Year,” Insurance Journal (2017)
- “Most Influential Women in Bay Area Business,” San Francisco Business Times (2012)
- “Top 100 Women of Influence in the Silicon Valley,” San Jose/Silicon Valley Business Journal (2009)
- “Women to Watch,” Business Insurance Magazine (2007)